Radamel Falcao 2016 Hairstyles was quite Impressive. Well, this type of hairstyle is called Slicked back undercut. The Slicked undercut is one of the very popular haircuts in early 90’s, this 90’s haircuts has now been a trend among celebrities for the last couple of year. Brad Pitt also adopt this hairstyle in his blockbuster movie “Fury” that is released in 2014.
The best thing I like about Slicked Back Undercut is it can be styled in so many different ways and they are easy to maintain. In 2013, Hollywood star Jack Gyllenhaal also wore this hairstyle in the “Prisoners” Movie.
Must See: 20 Best Mens Short Hairstyles 2016
How to Cut or Style Slicked Back Undercut – Radamel Falcao 2016 Hairstyles
• First grow your hair to approximately 6 to 9 inches length. It takes 7 months for me to grow my hair to this length.
• Now wash your hair with shampoo.
• After That use a Pomade, there is two types of pomade water based and oil based pomade. I Recommend you to use Oil based Pomade, it gives the shiny and bright look to your hair.
• Then use a Hair Clipper to buzz your side part hair to perfect shape.
• Now use a Hair wax for shaping your hair with a trendy look, it gives nice length and texture to your hairs.
• The last step uses a Comb to style your hair to slicked back hairstyles and then use a hair dryer to dries you hair. That’s It!
Also See: Gerard Pique 2016 Hairstyle & Beard